Tiny Arena Maps (3rd April 2015)
This GTA2 map pack contains the 4 arena-style levels I made, which are based on Elypter’s levels. Weak weapons are now cool ones, they all have full ammo and the respawn points are always near something useful. Each arena starts with a head-to-head fight!
- Download Tiny Arenas (400kB)
- Updated on 3rd April 2015. Includes 4 arena maps in total.
Do not copy my files. Just link to this web page. I’m BenMillard in GTA 2 Game Hunter.
Screenshots from Tiny Tiny Town Arena and Tiny3 Town Arena
Screenshots from Tiny Hidden Surprise Arena
- Replaced the Pistols with Dual Pistols.
- Replaced the Invulnerability with Double Damage.
- Replaced the Molotovs in South with Fast Reload.
- Replaced the Shotgun in South with Vehicle Bomb.
- Start positions are similar to original Tiny Town, in correct order.
- Players use correct multiplayer colours, with the brighter colours first.
- Respawn points now put you on a weapon or powerup.
- Respawn point on a sloping roof in the East doesn’t give a weapon. Is very distinctive but just too vulnerable to keep.
Testers & Contributors
- Cuban Pete
I then attached my own tweaks and started testing with other players. “Performance, feedback, revision” as some rapper at Nerdstock put it.
Fixed some wall bugs. Added overhead cables, grafitti and ambient sounds.
South-East corner now uses Zaibatsu power station textures. Playable terrain is same shape, with new scenery around it.
Completely re-textured the East into an industrial area with more scenery outside the playable area. Added bus stops.
Updated screenshots using TradeMark’s Map Editor.
Began work on Tiny Hidden Surprise Arena, announcing it on GTAMP forum with a screenshot.
Continued, frustrated attempts to iron out the crashes. Finally, a set of 5 changes fixed it!
Player 3 often desyncs still. Removed randomised flickering lights as early versions of Dafe’s Death Valley had problems with rapidly flashing lights.
A batch file deletes the 5 old
*.mmp files in favour of the single new one.
Made a church as scenery for South boundary, inspired while near Covent Garden. New screenshots. Route to Vehicle Mines will be rebuilt as Chinatown rooves.
Added Tiny³ Arena to the Tiny Tiny Town download.
TM’s Map Editor removed about 300kB of PS2 data from the
tyfo-arena.gmp, shrinking the
tiny-arenas.zip from 680kB to 560kB.
Some better texturing and more stylish architecture.
Easier access to Fast Reload in the Tiny Town variants. Moved a sound in Tiny³ Town Arena. Slightly re-textured both of them.
Fixed an air tile under a sloped light at (192,25). South-West scenery now has roads between buildings.
Changed the 224kB
tytyty-arena.jpg made by Elypter for my own 88.5kB preview image. Reduces package size from 560kB to 400kB!
p3 is no longer grey as the arrow is so hard to see. Last player is grey, instead.
Slightly moved the Electrogun in North-East corner.
Some cosmetic updates.
Re-textured a few places. Fixed an incorrect road marking.