TextStudio 0.0.573 Changelog
2007-05-29: Bug fixes, refinements and optimisations.
- Streamlined the unsaved file warning text.
- Removed No prompts option from Find and Replace windows; always uses this mode now.
- Introduced Ctrl+W to close active file.
- Introduced Ctrl+W to close program when there are no active files.
- Introduced Shift+Ctrl+W to close program when there are active files.
Abbreviations and acronyms are now saved in same dictionary section.
Automatically scrolls to selected file if it is not visible.
- Now uses
SendMessageAPI instead of
LockWindowUpdateto prevent refreshing.
- Disabling word wrap no longer causes rendering errors towards ends of very long lines.
- Ctrl+W was being added multiple times to File > Close.
- Replace was acting case-sensitively when Match case was disabled and text to be found was already selected.
- Was not prompting to save file when exiting program if only one file was unsaved.
- Drag and drop while common dialogue open is now detected and prevented.
- Main title did not update when File > Save led to a Save As dialogue and a new name was used.
- File > Recent Files submenu list was not updated when File > Save was used.
- Would crash if folder dragdrop was cancelled.
- Was not cleared after File > Close All.
- Was not populated when using Open Many.
- Was not updated after using Save/Close Many closed many files.
- Was being updated as each file closed during program shutdown.
- Files list was keeping focus when clicking a file.
- Newlines were not being created in automatic table formatting.
- Newlines no longer get corrupted as
- Newlines were often collapsed from two bytes to one byte.
- Automatically applies Format > Entities > Escape HTML Tokens when using formatting where HTML should often be escaped.
- Format > Inline HTML > Abbreviation no longer crashes when first used.
- New expansions specified for Format > Inline HTML > Abbreviation are saved correctly.
- Newlines at ends of selection were being placed inside formatting tags.
- Whitespace was not being trimmed from ends of selected text.