A simple Windows Media Player skin which fits neatly into a space on your desktop. Created with the XML with Jscript skinning system.
A feature-rich yet highly compact interface which I have created for people who want to see their music being played without it taking up much of their screen. As well as being small, this skin can be resized just like a program window. It inherits some of your Windows theme settings, such as font styling.
Download & Install
- Download Conventional Skin
- 17kB Winzip archive.
conventional.zip archive then double-click the
Conventional.wmz file to install.
To view the source files, rename
Conventional.zip and open it like a normal Zip archive.
- Name of track being played - long names automatically scroll.
- Slider shows progress through the track and allows you to jump to any point.
- Return to Full Mode, Minimise and Exit buttons in top right.
- Play, Pause, Stop, Previous Track and Next Track in bottom left
- Automenu button allows easy access to all your music and playlists.
- Playlist button displays the Playlist Window.
- Full horizontal resizing.
- Limited vertical resizing lets you hide or show the progress slider.
- Minimise and Exit Playlist buttons in top right.
- Playlist control with track title and duration.
- Shuffle and Repeat toggles in the bottom right.
- Fully resizeable.
- Docks with the main window.