Types of Eating (5th January 2017)
BBC iWonder diet durvey thing (requires Flash) puts mr as British Classic.
Their advice to me is:
- N/A: Swap roast potatoes and chips to jackets or boiled potatoes – lots less fat!
- No! Cut the fat off meat and switch to lean mince or chicken
- Sometimes: Eat less meat by adding an extra portion of a favourite or new type of veg to your meals
- Sometimes: Swap cakes, puddings and custard to fresh fruit on weekdays
- Sometimes: Add low-fat grated veg, lentils, split peas or pearl barley to stews and pies to fill you up
- N/A: Try gradually reducing the sugar you have in hot drinks
- Sometimes: How about skipping meat altogether on some days?
Some of those I already do. Fries only appears because some questions required all items to be selected, when there were things I never eat. They give some suggested recipes, too.