Xmas 2016 (30th December 2016)
(More to follow.)
Gifts I Bought
- Card for sister
- Card for parents
- Card for Fiona
- Card for my web host
- Belle and Sebastian Girls in Peacetime want to Dance
Gifts I Received
- Vulpine thermal cap, red, medium
- Vulpine Merino Beanie (Petrol) replaces the non-cycling warm hat I lost en route to Fleet last time.
- Hoy Vulpine Roubaix Knee Warmers (Medium) should grip better than the slightly loose Large pair I have.
- Fox’s biscuit box
- Victoria biscuit box
- Chocolate orange
- Chocolate reindeer
- Money towards a new rack for Sectuer
The rack has lower support bars to support the floppy version 1 panniers from Good Ordering. They are really worn out now and quite tatty from curling around into the rear wheel. Triangular sided racks expect panniers to have a solid backplate; these ones don’t because they can be worn as a backpack.
Their versatility and stylish looks are unbeatable for the price. I got them free! Fiona had free replacements sent to her when the plastic carribiners snapped. The final version she received has a properly hinged metal part. The zip top properly encloses the main luggage area, too.