Following the Mimram 2* Ride (31st January 2016)
This was a Central London CTC Ride led by Richard Philpott.
- I missed the start as Essex Road don’t allow bicycles.
- This is why the ride advertised the train from further up at Finsbury Park.
- Potters Bar was the destination – I arrived about an hour behind.
- Made my own way to the lunch stop.
- Arrived just 5 minutes before the group!
- 9 of us in total.
- There had been a couple of punctures due to wet weather washing up the little countryside stones.
- Really enjoyed the chilli con carne with warm garlic bread and a crisp side salad.
- Just what I needed!
- My coffee came with a sweet little dome-shaped biscuit thing.
(More to follow.)
(Photos to follow.)