September 2014 in the Life of Ben (Blog)
22nd Blood Donation (29th September 2014)
- Previous donation was 3rd April 2014.
- Had to wait 6 months after visiting Malaysia and Cambodia due to Malaria risk over there.
- Felt like I set off a bit late.
- Cycled very gently.
- Arrived at 8:54am for an 8:55am appointment!
- Didn’t pass the initial iron test.
- Passed the precise iron test with a level of 140 – 135 needed.
- 3 samples taken for end of Interval Study.
- Got the chair looking down the corridor for the first time.
- Circle lights look really Sci-Fi, remind me of Tron: Legacy.
User-Centred Development (28th September 2014)
Making sure the code which ends up on the user’s computer is good for the user. Related to user-centred design is design.