Sunny Weekend with Zoe & Bella (27th May 2013)
Took a few photos and a couple of videos. Did some Gran Turismo 5 and really enjoyed it, for the most part.
We got outside quite a bit, partly in the back garden. The garden is laid with astroturf which is a stroke of genious!
The local green space has a very rural feel with a big pond and common. Bella loved charging after the frisbee. I was getting reasonable distance with it, by the 20th throw!
Gran Turismo 5
Sadly the NASCAR School is ruined by having the stability control system forced on. This makes the event impossible with a normal controller. With a wheel and pedals you stand a chance of avoiding the system stabbing the brakes on as you load up the tyres through fast corners.
- Cycled to Waterloo.
- Bought my ticket.
- Got on train.
- South West Trains provide decent spaces for full-sized bicycles.
- Jacket potatoes with corned beef, cheese and baked beans for dinner.
- Bella looks a lot different! Much more like a traditional, black and white border collie.
- Bella was born on a farm. Her parents are working dogs!
- Zoe made a Sunday roast for me!
- Lamb, roast potatoes, Yorkshire puddings, farmhouse veg and gravy!
- Left a little after the family returned back from their holiday in Cornwall.
(More to follow.)