Cycling Takes 40 Minutes (11th June 2009)
From deciding to go for a ride to returning and starting to cook dinner took 40 minutes. I could do this every day!
- Nearby woods.
- Roads to Crookham Village.
- Cut through footpath near newsagent.
- Rode over hill with wavy grass and views over distant villages.
- Winding trail through woods.
- Small roads past swingbridge and over humpback bridge, crossing Basingstoke Canal.
- Whizzed down lane and honked up the long slope to the road ended.
- Turned right and went back over canal at Crookham Wharf.
- Roads back home.
- Did a cooldown lap of the block with gloves off.
There are other routes fairly nearby I could use, to keep it varied.