Zoe’s Birthday Bash (8th March 2009)
On the night of 6th March 2009 I was:
- Conversing with Actual Live People in a pub.
- Playing pool.
- Spontaneously singing Oasis songs in the street. (Not by myself, thankfully!)
- Playing 2-player video games.
- Coaching a fellow motorsports enthusiast so well that he knocked a full minute off his best time around Suzuka in Forza 2.
- Did a lap time 4 seconds faster than the above, which is a game I was playing for the first time ever.
- Drinking 6 or 7 double Bacardi and Cokes.
- Fine the next morning. (Pwn.)
My sleep cycle is now knocked for six but I feel more human and less mechanical.