Fliss and Baldur’s Gate 2 (16th July 2007)
Fliss had hurt her ankle earlier in the week and it had visibly swollen up. So we stayed in for the weekend and had a laugh playing computer games.
- Arrived about 20:00.
- Watched the first night of the Proms.
- Played fetch with Scrappy.
- Went upstairs and started playing Baldur’s Gate 2.
- I cooked us some fish with baked beans which we ate at about midnight.
- Resumed play after that.
- Went to sleep about 05:00.
- Woke up a 1:30.
- Got dressed and went to town, eating an apple on the way.
- Bank was closed.
- Got a KFC which we ate in the railway carpark. The graveyard was closed but the railway has a narrow strip of woodland, so it was kind of nice seeing them rustle around in the breeze.
- Played more Baldur’s Gate 2.
- Found an old blue rattle toy Scrappy had lost.
- Cooked dinner (chicken pie with vegatables) at about 23:00.
- Fliss nagged me into playing even more Baldur’s Gate 2 until 07:00.
- Slept in until 15:00.
- Chased a wasp out of Fliss’s bedroom.
- Made breakfast for us both.
- Played even more Baldur’s Gate 2.
- Got stuff ready to go.
- Waited outside at 18:55 to make up for all the time’s I’ve gotten out late.
- Walked to end of road to make manoevering easier.