Project Cerbera Updates (12th July 2005)
There seem to be many errors in the page code of Project Cerbera, despite my best efforts. When I introduced proper paragraph coding with the
<p> by running replacement operations through the site pages with TextStudio, I made some mistakes. This has caused many paragraphs to be spaced incorrectly from other paragraphs and page elements and I will be trying to fix them all. If you find any bugs, no matter how small, please report them to me!
Some links were broken and so I have fixed them. I am desperate to ensure my links always work, especially internal links that send you around Project Cerbera. If you find any broken ones, again, please report them!