Trying to Schedule Tasks (24th February 2004)
As my PC time is still quite limited most of my directly GTA projects have been on hold whilst I soldier on with the forum skin. Happy to report that although it has had a bumpy ride with some critics, I have had a fair body of favourable to indifferent responses which is encouraging. A recent turn-up is that Azkoyen was secretly riding the optimisations bandwagon along with me so GTAForums already has a reduced “lite” skin variant.
Here is a rough little list of the projects I have and defintily intend to start, continue and complete:-
- GrandTheftAuto skin
- London 1969 skin
- Keep the MTA:VC gang headquarters map which I run updated.
- Continue to keep the recently revived progress on Curveshire going. I think that trying to secure one or two reliable, able team members would help greately. Cactus will hopefully be one of these.
- Maintain the GTAForums gang I share the leadership with, The Crisp Brothers, during our current rejuvination.
- Increasing the activity of Serious Street Racers members, perhaps take on someone to recruit new members or assign this to an existing member.
- Fixing the problem I am getting with my re-installs of Myriad corrupting, preventing me from working on that.
- Working out a final design for the lots I am designing for Myriad, especially the Kyte Solicitors' structure for Snow Racer.
- Creating/converting the handling for the GTA: Liberty City mod, which has been transplanting the whole GTA 3 environment into Vice with much sucess.
- Get myself back into the handling setups routine, which I have currently suspended whilst I get other projects sorted.
- Develop amazing new car-based stunts, which I have made rapid progress with but which I cannot treat as a priority.
- FlagStudio IV - also making a French version of this, thanks to a translation by Akado.
As you can see, there really are a lot of commitments I have made and I shall not make any more until I can really start ticking some of the smaller tasks off.